Welcome to Carnivorous Caribou

Monday, May 14, 2007

40 Miles North


Our church will enjoy having 40 miles North lead music during the July 22nd church service. That evening, Jeremiah and Marcie will also put on a concert for the church.

They have expressed an interest in doing a concert July 21st in the Miami Valley. They would be available to do a typical concert or even a living room concert. (If you're wondering what a living room concert is, you can read their description here...sounds cool).

Our church loves having Miah and Marcie and I would highly recommend them to anyone. Check with your pastor and see if your church could squeeze in a Saturday night concert (coffee house, college age ministry folk?). Or even plan a get together at your house, inviting some friends.

If you're interested, email me (link on the side).

1 Comments:

  • At 6:02 AM, Blogger anonymous_commentator said…

    I'll check with my pastor.....


    Actually, I've emailed my fellow COR22er's about considering hosting a Sat nite concert for them. (I hear they have a Caedmon's Call type of sound--heard that right before someone's 'annoying lunch appointment')

     

Post a Comment

<< Home