Welcome to Carnivorous Caribou

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

What I'm Giving Up for Lent...

For the forty days preceding Easter (which just so happens to fall on the same day as Resurrection Sunday), I have decided this year to give up Lent.

That's right. My "sacrifice" is to not do lent. (It's the same sacrifice I make every year.)

I plan to eat burgers and fries.
I plan to continue watching 24.
I plan to read my Bible.

Who's joining me?

(Of course, the burgers and fries may kill my diet plan.)

5 Comments:

  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger zachfisher said…

    i am definitely on your side for this one, 24 ROCKS!! good thing i'm not on a diet like you.

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger David Mohler said…

    I'm with you......

    Now I'm having second thoughts....
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Phew. They were the same thoughts, just a second time.

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger lyndie said…

    i heard, yesterday, of a little boy, whose family is Catholic, saying that he was willing to give up SCHOOL for Lent- what a sacrifice! *g* instead he was allowed to give up his Gameboy.

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Charity said…

    Just thought you should know . . . for lent I'm giving up fixing dinner. :-)

     
  • At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i'm joining charity!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home