Welcome to Carnivorous Caribou

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

God's Love

Way of the Master Radio has ocassionally been using an introduction that has these words from James MacDonald:
Well I've heard people say that they think what God is doing in this world is He's loving everybody. That's God's thing. We're all together and God's just loving us. (Spoken in a syrupy sweet tone)...NOT. God loves us. Oh yeah, absolutely. But it's not some pampering love. Listen, it's a perfecting love. It's a love that wants our highest and best usefulness for His purposes.

[Addendum to my new blog rules. I do not subject short posts, mostly directing you to something else, to the same 2 day waiting period...but I'm open to that if Godly counsel would advice that I should.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home