Welcome to Carnivorous Caribou

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Caribou FM

I received a phone call last week. Someone in our church nominated us for the JOY FM Church Spotlight.

Apparently, next Tuesday, Jason and I will enter the studio and speak with David Emerson about our church (I keep forgetting to tell Jason...oops).

The interview is scheduled for 8 am on August 7.

My only other radio experience is that I once called in sports radio in Columbus.

Any advice? (C'mon, Roy, if you're going to comment on David's blog regarding Passover & Last Supper, surely you'll throw me a bone now?)

7 Comments:

  • At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    be bold; speak clearly :)

    you are never at a loss for words, danny. i just hope jason gets a chance to say something....

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger brother_barabbas said…

    you, like some others i know who use that medium, definitely have a face for radio.....j, on the other hand must just be along for the ride or because a local tv station has yet to discover him!

     
  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger Gpa G said…

    Just be yourself. There may not be anyone listening anyway

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger David Mohler said…

    Thanks, Aaron. I resemble that remark...

    So does Roy! ;)

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger brother_barabbas said…

    Dave assumes he's the only one I know in radio.....hmmm, he may be right.............

     
  • At 7:56 AM, Blogger danny2 said…

    i didn't think you were supposed to know what a radio is!

    ;-)

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger brother_barabbas said…

    oh...um.....*cough*...uh....an 'english' friend of mine told me about them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home