Welcome to Carnivorous Caribou

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Some Things Can't Be Blogged About...

Daniel and Teressa Pierce head off for North Carolina/Georgia tomorrow. Charity and I rode our bikes out tonight to say goodbye. I'd write about it...but just don't really feel like it.

Instead, please just take the opportunity to pray...

For Elizabeth Pierce. Her faith has been amazing and God has been gracious to her. Please continue to pray for her healing, doctors' wisdom and her continued faith.

For Dan Pierce. Obviously, Elizabeth's husband can use our prayers too.

For Daniel and Teressa. They will be serving Elizabeth, Dan and Will, however there are a lot of loose ends for them. Pray that their house sells and that Daniel will be able to find employment. Please pray that they connect with a church body quickly. They invested so much into others, it would be great if they could find a local body to support them.

For Greenville Grace. The Lord says He will build His church...but I'd be lying if I said I didn't find all of this a little scary.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:30 PM, Blogger Monty Stump said…

    Joshua 1:9 "I hereby command you: Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."

    Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.

    Just a couple of verses that came to mind. We (GGBC) are in good hands, and I am not talking about All State Farm Insurance!

    MAS

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger anonymous_commentator said…

    Brother.....your honesty is SOOO refreshing!

    God bless ya...see ya sunday!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home