Welcome to Carnivorous Caribou

Friday, December 08, 2006

The Gift of Christmas Past

The other night, I did something I tell my congregation to never do, I watched "Christian" television. However, like a blind squirrel finds an acorn every once in a while, I actually saw a program that was pretty good. (Way Of The Master's Television program qualifies as an "acorn program" too.)

Drive Thru History with David Stotts is accurate, entertaining and high quality (the trifecta often missing from Christian media). On different episodes he travels through areas of the middle east, not just covering Biblical history, but Christian history as well. (His episode on Cappadocia, and the early underground Christian church was really good.)

I'm trying to talk my wife into buying the entire series as a Christmas gift, it's educational right? (We don't homeschool, but if we did, I can't imagine this wouldn't be a good resource to have.) Until then, you can check it out Saturdays, 11:00pm on TBN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home