Welcome to Carnivorous Caribou

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Something Good is Brewing...

and since I'm not a coffee drinker, you know it can't be that.

Almost four years ago, I spoke to a man about the need in our area for youth pastors to get together and pray for one another. I knew I needed a partnership, but wasn't sure how to make it happen.

This afternoon, I went to a meeting that was originally to plan a community wide worship service. At the meeting, the need for mutual prayer, support and partnering in the gospel came up.

Partnering in the gospel....hmm....


(Yes, I thought I'd plug it again. If can go, you should go. If your pastor is not going, you should tell him to go!)

It seems that God may be stirring some things that are centered on the message of redemption through the shed blood of His Son. Please pray that the Lord could use these kind of cooperations for His glory!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home