Welcome to Carnivorous Caribou

Monday, August 08, 2005

Quiz Time!

Yes, Brian found another quiz.

Of course, I immediately went there and took it. These things are fun...though I don't know if they tell you much. It asks you to give your take on certain hymns, most of which I didn't even know or struggle to classify as a "favorite hymn." So I don't know how much my results were distorted by those questions.


You scored as Sacrament model.

Your model of the church is Sacrament. The church is the effective sign of the revelation that is the person of Jesus Christ. Christians are transformed by Christ and then become a beacon of Christ wherever they go. This model has a remarkable capacity for integrating other models of the church.

Sacrament model--72%
Mystical Communion Model--67%
Institutional Model--39%
Servant Model--33%
Herald Model--33%

2 Comments:

  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Jeremy Bear said…

    I just read the title. Uh... oops!

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Herald Model 89%
    Sacrament model 72%
    Servant Model 61%
    Institutional Model 45%
    Mystical Communion Model 45%

    This is how I came out on the quiz, but I'm not sure I understood half the questions. I think it had its origins in a religious heritage different than ours

     

Post a Comment

<< Home