Welcome to Carnivorous Caribou

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Quick Update

It's not typical that I go 9 days without an update, so I thought I'd just throw some things out:

a) I said I would not blog angry, and there is a recent situation that really got my ire up. (Plus, it is fresh enough that the people invovled would probably think I'm scolding them, not my desire.)
b) Daughters birthdays within 5 days of each other makes for some extra events.
c) The fall is coming, so I've been swamped with preparation.
d) I wanted the Preaching Workshop post to stay up front for a while. Yes, that is an actual class. No, it is not a newpaper ad I scanned. Yes, there is still time to sign up, but not much.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:25 PM, Blogger brother_barabbas said…

    I wondered if you had fallen off the cyber-cycle or maybe the eclipse had knocked you off course or something........

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger brother_barabbas said…

    ...and, btw, if you were SOO 'angry' that we missed a couple of weeks, why didn't you just say it?

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Any word yet on where the workshop will take place?

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Eric Smith said…

    Hey Danny - really enjoyed meeting you today!! Let me know when you want to use the Creation Museum passes!

    blessings,

    eric

     

Post a Comment

<< Home