Welcome to Carnivorous Caribou

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Caribou Commentary

My blog has been slow, but I have been blogging lately. I'm excited to introduce Perspicous Perspectives, "Trusting that a Sovereign God can clearly present His Infinite Glory to finite man."

Honestly, I get much less excited to comment on current social events, and find myself getting frustrated when I comment on the current church landscape. Therefore, I decided to focus more of my time on what I thoroughly enjoy: God's Word.

I am by no means claiming to know all there is to know about passages. I am merely offering my understanding of what I believe was the authors original intent...and you get to participate with comments.

I've copied and adapted some of my commentaries from this site, but my first new post is up:

Matthew 18:18; Losing It on Binding

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home