Welcome to Carnivorous Caribou

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Humility 2

In effort to help my fellow brothers in Christ from the Cleveland area maintain their humility, I've regularly taken pleasure in reminding them of things like Jordan's shot over Ehlo, Mesa's blown save in Game 7 and an assortment of John Elway highlights.

However, I'm starting to wonder if God isn't using this man to bring a little more humility into my life.

I knew I never should have read that book! Now, even my Pistons are affected by it.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The Pistons are going to win. We aren't worried.
    Pistons in 5.

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger danny2 said…

    thanks 'sheed.

    you've always been a beacon of humility in this crazy world!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home