Welcome to Carnivorous Caribou

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

My Mom and Michael Scott

I had a blast enjoying a late "Mother's Day" with my mom. It was so good to just hang out and talk (though it seems I did most of it), and the Carmel Strussel was awesome.

I had a great time watching "The Office" together. I could get all theological and claim I love that the comments of racism, sexism, arrogance, narcissism, and ignorance because they reveal the depravity of man.

In reality, I just find it hilarious. I actually find a glimmer of brilliance in the midst of all the stupidity.

And as mom and I watch the episode together, I realize I'm thankful I like the "Office." I don't know how much I've been able to get through simply because I can laugh.

So mom, if you ever quit downloading virus infested shareware, and figure out how to check out this site, I just want to thank you.

Thanks for teaching me how to laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home