Welcome to Carnivorous Caribou

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Reformation Day

This week you'll notice some longer than usual posts, only one of which is from me. I asked some friends to write articles in celebration of the courage and faith of those involved in the Reformation nearly 500 years ago. They received no direction, just simply an email asking them to share whatever it is that the Reformation stirs for them.

I understand the curse of the long blog entry. Blogs seem to be most effective when they offer short, concise bites of information. . These are longer than usual, but I think you'll be glad you persevered, if you sink your teeth into them. I will not be updating my blog the rest of the week, so you could read one a day if you wanted.

In addition to the articles below, I'd also encourage you to check out:

Reformation Day Reflection by Mark Harmon
Reformation Day Reflections by Thabiti Anyabwile

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home